BarBoru Restaurant: 50% off a mouthwatering 3 course Sunday lunch including a welcome Cocktail or Mojito. Normally 19 Euros and now a fantastic 9,50 Euros
Yes what a mouthwatering deal from Cooldeals today
A welcome BarBoru Special House Cocktail or a Mojito on arrival
Then a fantastic 3 course traditional Sunday Lunch, starter, main and a dessert
Normally 19 Euros and now with 50% off down to an amazing 9,50 Euros
Fantasic home cooked food in one of the most welcoming eateries on the Costa del Sol
And their Mojitos are very well renowned
Just look at the great menu below, and remember all of this and a cocktail for only 9,50
- Vouchers are valid until the end of September 2012
- Voucher can be used 72 hours after purchase from Cooldeals
- Printed Voucher must be presented to redeem this offer.
- After buying through Cooldeals you can book your table on 952 933 158 quoting Cooldeals
- Please book to avoid disappointment if the restaurant is full, reservations are essential
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Lunch served on Sundays from 1pm to 4.30 pm
- And this deal is available until the end of September so stock up and treat your family and friends when they visit you this summer
Centro Commercial Los Jarales
Costa del Sol
Yes another great meal deal from Cooldeals today.
50% off a mouthwatering 3 course Sunday Lunch from BarBoru.
And you even get a BarBoru House cocktail or a classic Mojito Cocktail followed by your starter, main course and dessert.
And there is even a fish option.
BarBoru has been open for the past two years and this Irish owned venue has become a great favourite with the locals in Los Jarales.
And another great thing is that this offer is available until the end of September, so why not stock with loads of vouchers and treat your family or friends visiting you this summer.
The head chef Brian McDonnell is a well renowned chef and has previously been a chef to the rich and famous in Ireland including U2, Pierce Brosnan and Colin Farrell and now it could be you!!
Just look at the great traditional menu below.
Soup of the day with crusty bread
Smoked Salmon Salad
Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Roast Beef and Horseradish
Roast Loin of Pork and Apple Sauce
Roast Breast of Chicken and Stuffing
Poached Salmon and Lemon Butter*
Daily Vegetarian option available
All served with a selection of fresh vegetables, roast and mashed potatoes, roast gravy and Yorkshire Pudding
A selection of homemade cakes
Apple Pie and Ice Cream
Fresh Gateaux and Fresh Cream Cakes
Chocolate Fudge Gateaux and Ice Cream
A selection of 3 Ice Creams
Please note the dessert menu can change on a daily basis
*A supplement of 3 Euros to be paid locally