This new cafe-cocktail bar on the seafront of Estepona is a great addition to the growing foodie culture of the town. Their offer is for two people to share 4 main dishes followed by a dessert. Normally 35€ now only 20€ ... read more
Get your property legal and ready to rent, with the help of Hays Hospitality
Take away the worry, and get 40% off their Legalisation Service
Great value as it´s normally 150 euros and now only 90 euros
These industry professionals know the market and will advise you on current regulations
Includes a detailed explanation of the requirements and preparations needed in your property
Assistance with documentation, property inspection and registration with the local police station
And advice on how to get the best out of your rental. See below for a more detailed explanation of this service
If you are already renting out your property, or are about to, this is a really useful service, potentially saving you from fines and legal action!
Get 40% off this professional Legalisation Service by Hays Hospitality.
Normally 150 euros now just 90 euros.
What is included?
● A detailed explanation of the requirements and preparation needed to make your property legal, plus a step-by-step guide with all accompanying documentation.
● Hays Hospitality prepare, fill in and present your documentation to make sure everything goes smoothly.
● Hays Hospitality guide you through everything that will be covered in the property inspection so that you are prepared, and your home is safe for rental.
● Once the request is submitted, you have to inform local police headquarters in order to register each of your guests upon arrival; Hays will schedule an appointment to advise you on this process.
● FREE BONUS: As part of this process or once the property is registered, we include a session with the Hays Hospitality Consultants to advise you on the keys to your success - how you can make the most of your property rental.
Hays Hospitality is a hospitality company with a global focus, offering a variety of services at all levels within the field of Tourism and Hospitality. Their experience covers 12 countries and ranges from private houses to hostels to five star hotels. Currently, they are based in Andalusia, and operate their own collection of holiday rentals, welcoming thousands of satisfied guests over the last few years. With their knowledge of what guests really want, they have the experience to make sure your investment gets the most benefit from its tourist lettings.
This is the easiest way to get your property prepared and regulated and to capture the best of the Easter and Summer tourist seasons.
If you spend time on getting prepared, you will reap the benefits in the long term.
How do you know if this regulation affects your property?
According to the Decree, tourist houses are considered to be all those located on land for residential use where the accommodation service is offered, with a price and a stay of less than 60 days, on a regular basis and for tourism purposes, with commercialization and promotion through the offer channels of this field (travel agencies, mediating companies or organizers and other means that include possibility of reservation).
The accommodation can be:
● Complete housing. They are fully ceded and their maximum capacity can not exceed 15 seats.
● Housing by rooms. The owner must reside in them and can not offer more than 6 seats.
What do you have to do?
After buying from Cooldeals send an email to email@example.com indicating in the subject COOLDEALS, with your data, name, surname, voucher code
Once Hays Hospitality receive the email, they will contact you within 48 hours, sending you a Questionnaire to begin the process.
They will need copies of the following documentation:
○ Occupancy License of your property
○ ID / Passport
○ Deed of the property or Rental Contract in Management
○ Property IBI
○ And in the case of rent by rooms, the owner's registration in the same property.
If you do not have some of these documents, they will advise you on obtaining them, but these expenses are not included in the offer.
For questions and clarifications contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 951 533 841.
Plaza de la Solidaridad, 12, 5th FloorMálagaSpain 29006
601 411 699
Buy now before it runs out2017/11/21 22:59:59