Whether it's simply a hobby or you want to make a career out of it, photography can bring such joy!
It can take you outdoors in every weather, or keep you busy at home photographing everything from your dog, to a vase of flowers to the kids in the garden.
Catch memories and feed your artistic creative side with this Digital Photography for Beginners Course.
For just 18€, take a look at what's included. Each section is a video tutorial, and the length of each video is listed as well.
Photography Quick Start Guide
- DSLR Fundamentals--00:08:00
- Exposure Part 1--00:13:00
- Exposure Part 2--00:04:00
- Exposure Part 3--00:02:00
- Exposure Part 4--00:05:00
- Light Meter--00:04:00
- White Balance--00:06:00
- In-Studio Demonstration--00:24:00
- Outdoor Demonstration--00:11:00
- Lightroom Edit--00:09:00
Photography Equipment: Your Camera
- Getting to Know Your Camera Overview--00:02:00
- The Basics of Your Camera--00:06:00
- Photography Focusing & Modes--00:07:00
- Photography Shooting Modes--00:07:00
- Drive Modes--00:04:00
- Photography Quality Modes--00:05:00
- Photography Metering Modes--00:02:00
- White Balance Modes--00:06:00
Photography Equipment: Your Lenses
- Old vs. New--00:03:00
- Name Brand vs. Off-Brand--00:02:00
- The Parts of Your Lenses--00:03:00
- Lens Focal Length--00:03:00
- Guide To Know When to Use Which Lens When--00:04:00
- About Your Cameras Cropped Sensor--00:09:00
- Types of Lenses--00:01:00
- Prime Lenses--00:02:00
- Zoom Lenses--00:03:00
- Macro Lenses--00:05:00
- Fish Eye Lenses--00:01:00
- Tilt Shift Lenses--00:05:00
- Lens Baby Lenses--00:04:00
Photography: Master Light
- What is the True Meaning of Photography--00:03:00
- Do You Know Where Light Comes From?--00:01:00
- Do You Really Know What Light Is?--00:02:00
- What Is the True Visible Light Spectrum?--00:01:00
- How Your Eyes See Light vs. Your Digital Camera (or film… if you shoot film)--00:05:00
- How Your Eyes See Objects and Why They Have Color--00:01:00
- 3 Main Behaviors of Light--00:01:00
- Reflection – Learn How the 1st Behavior of Light Effects Your Photography--00:05:00
- Absorption – Learn How the 2nd Behavior of Light Effects Your Photography--00:02:00
- the Photography Exposure Triangle – Part 1--00:08:00
- the Photography Exposure Triangle – Part 2--00:05:00
- the Aperture--00:05:00
- the Aperture Project--00:03:00
- the Shutter Speed--00:02:00
- the Shutter Speed Project--00:02:00
- the ISO--00:04:00
- Understanding Exposure--00:06:00
Photography Exposure - Master & Ditch Auto
- The Photography Exposure Analogy 1--00:07:00
- the Photography Exposure Analogy 2--00:03:00
- the Light Meter--00:04:00
- Exposure Indicator + EV--00:04:00
- Exposure Indicator + Light Meter Project--00:05:00
- Manual Mode Project--00:03:00
- What is Composition in Photography--00:07:00
- Viewfinder Limitations--00:02:00
- Aspect Ratio – Essential to Your Photography Composition--00:06:00
- the “Ingredients” of Composition for Photography--00:07:00
- Photography Composition (Ingredient) Element 1--00:19:00
- Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 4--00:06:00
- Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 5--00:08:00
- Rule of Thirds in Photography--00:08:00
Obtain Your Certificate
Order Your Certificate of Achievement - 00:00:00
Please note: you are provided with proof of having completed the course by Knowledge Door, however you can also attain a recognised CPD certificate from Knowledge Door to evidence your new skill and accomplishment to add to your CV. The certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £12, or a hard copy can be sent via post at the cost of £35.
Why choose this course?
- Engaging and inventive e-learning course
- Instructor-led distance learning
- Get trained by industry experts
- Easy to use and easy to follow
- Written and compiled by Industry Professionals
- Qualified tutors are always available for you via email
- Certificates from this course are recognised in the industry
Why Learn with Knowledge Door?
- They have taught and certified more than 50,000+ students and organizations worldwide
- They are committed to helping students start new careers or advance in their chosen career paths
- They have Award-winning Customer Support
- They have partnered with some of the biggest accreditors in the world
- They believe in you. Your success is their success!
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is ideal for anyone who is looking to setup and design their own website, but also for those wishing to attain qualifications and move on to more challenging roles in this sector. Completion of the course will prove your learning potential and provide the impetus to boost your career into whatever direction you choose. The course will provide both established professionals and relative newcomers to this aspect of life coaching with some real advantages, earning impressive accreditation and acquiring skills which will make any candidate’s CV stand out in a crowded marketplace.
You’ll not need to bring any qualifications or references to this course, as no previous experience will be needed. Any student from any background, and of any age, can enrol and learn at their own pace. As long as you are seventeen years old, have a basic knowledge of the English language and are relatively comfortable with rudimentary IT skills, you will be eligible to enrol. There are no time limits on learning, so you will never have to rush and complete a course before a strict deadline. Just concentrate on your goals and study in your own time and at your own pace with no unnecessary pressure.